PROCEDURES OF TRANSACTION (CIF)
1) Buyer receives SCO. NB: Please note that we are only able to issue SCO to Buyers who submit official written enquiries as LOIs.
2) Upon receiving the SCO, Buyer responds with official ICPO and Company Profile (CP). The Seller will then issue a Full Corporate Offer (FCO).
3) The Buyer signs the FCO and returns signed FCO with Bank Comfort Letter (BCL) to the Seller; and the signatories exchange the registration certificates of their respective companies and copies of their passports.
4) The Seller will issue the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and the Pro Forma Invoice (PI).
5) The Buyer and the Seller shall attach their signatures and company seals to the SPA and exchange it via email in PDF and MS Word formats. The Buyer signs the PI and the contract commences.
6) The Buyer issues a non-operative Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) or a Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) fully funded or any other guarantee such as MT758 or MT700. Buyer’s instrument is activated and made operative by the Seller’s bank issuing a 2% Performance Bond (PB) within two days after accepting the SBLC.
PROCEDURES OF TRANSACTION (CIF)
1/ Buyer issues LOI and receives SCO.
2/ Buyer issues ICPO to confirm that it is consistent with offer, Buyer also issues RWA (Ready, willing & able) letter from top 20 Bank and completed customer information sheet (CIS).
a) Verbiage of RWA letter will be provided to the Buyer.
b) The RWA letter required is to be issued by the Buyer’s bank and addressed to the Buyer
c) Customer Information Sheet (CIS) form will be sent to the Buyer to fill and return
3/ Buyer receives the Full Corporate Offer (FCO) from the Seller.
4/ The NCND/IMFPA is completed and signed by Buyer, Buyer Mandate Group and all Intermediaries and passed to Seller Side for completion.
5/ Seller issues Draft Contract to Buyer, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller alongside business certificate and both lodges signed contract with their respective banks.
6/ Buyer issue Pre-advice for SBLC via MT799 & Seller issues PPOP documents and sends to Buyer directly.
a) STATEMENT OF PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
b) COMMITMENT TO SUPPLY.
c) PRODUCTS PASSPORT.
d) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
7/ Within 5 days of receiving the PPOP, Buyer’s Bank issue Non-Transferable, Operative SBLC MT760 to Seller’s nominated Bank after confirmation and verification of SBLC bank to bank basis, Seller’s issues 2% performance bond to Buyer’s Bank.
8/ Seller arranges loading and sends vessels to Buyer destination port. Within 6 banking days after positive verification & Confirmation of SBLC from Buyer’s Bank, Seller will issue Full POP to Buyer by E-mail.
FULL POP INCLUDES:
a) COPY OF LICENSE TO EXPORT, ISSUED BY THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY
b) COPY OF APPROVAL TO EXPORT, ISSUED BY MINISTRY OF JUSTICE,
c) COPY OF STATEMENT OF AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT,
d) COPY OF THE REFINERY COMMITMENT TO PRODUCE THE PRODUCT,
e) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
f) COPY OF THE PORT STORAGE AGREEMENT,
g) COPY OF THE CPA, TO TRANSPORT THE PRODUCT TO DISCHARGE PORT,
h) VESSELS Q88
i) COPY OF INSPECTION REPORT OF LOADING PORT )
j) COPY OF BILL OF LADING (B/L)
k) ALLOCATION TRANSACTION PASSPORT CODE CERTIFICATE (ATPCC)
9/ At Buyer’s destination port, delivery commences as follows., buyer’s inspection agents conduct inspection on behalf of the buyer to ascertain the quantity and quality of the product in the vessel in the port.
10/ Within 2 days Buyer pays for the product by MT103/TT against title is transferred to buyer.
11/ Seller pays commission to Seller Side and Buyer side commissions with 48 hours.
Please note that this offer excludes delivery to EU sanctioned or countries engaged in conflict; Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen & North Korea.
We trust you will find this offer acceptable and look forward to receiving your ICPO and completed and signed NCND/IMFPA, to commence the purchase process.
Please respond to our Sales Department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), with full details of the required product/s listed above, including maximum monthly quantity, contract length, destination port, etc. and confirmation of acceptance of this offer. Please note that this product is offered on CIF basis ONLY.
Other products we offer
We work with a range of sellers who can offer the following products;
D2 GASOIL (GOST 305-82) 500 PPM
RUSSIAN VIRGIN FUEL OIL D6
MAZUT FUEL OIL 100 GOST 10585/75-99 (MAZUT M100)
AGO AUTOMOTIVE GAS OIL FLASHPOINT 66 deg C
Enquiries can be made by issuing an LOI or email stating the following:
1. Name of the product
2. Quantity required (in correct units please)
3. CIF or FOB Delivery basis and port
4. Contract term e.g 12 months
5. Name and country of Buyer’s bank.
6. Expected date of first delivery.
7. Buyer to please confirm whether he can issue an SBLC MT760 or DLC MT700.
Please do request for quotation for one product at a time.
About our suppliers
All of our suppliers have been in business for over 10 years.
Our average supplier is a direct allocation holder with several refineries and/or are in JV with others for crude oil from National Oil Companies.
Some are approved by national oil companies (NOC) to supply refined products to governments.
All our suppliers accept non-transferable letters of credit.
All our suppliers provide 2% performance bond.
All our CIF suppliers offer true CIF transactions as per Incoterms 2010 and require no form of upfront payments whatsoever before product is delivered.
Are you a supplier and equally interested in us offering your products to a wider range of Buyers? Please write us at (email@example.com). Please title the email “New Supplier” so that the relevant team member can action it.